If you are searching the web for a long time to get the best custom ROM with stable features on android 10 for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro then you have landed on the right website. Today we are going to share this guide based on how to install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Before we start this guide we will tell you some interesting thing about this ROM and what you will get new after installing it on your device. ArrowOS is a reputed custom ROM known for its stability. If you have downloaded this ROM in any other device then you must be aware of the ROM functioning and all. This custom ROM is pretty much easy for use. If you want to download it on your device then you have to follow this guide. This guide is based on how to install arrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
As of now, there are very few custom ROMs available on the Android 10 platform. If you want to install android 10 through custom ROM then you have only a handful option now and the best option as far as we can see is ArrowOS, because it had never failed to stand on their standards. You will get each and every feature of the new android 10 plus the features of arrow OS custom ROM. This is a step by step guide based on how to install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. You will face no difficulty while following this guide as we have mentioned each and every step so follow the guide carefully without missing any step. If you still face any problem feel free to contact us we will try to respond as soon as possible with an effective solution.
Erandroid is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- ArrowOS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro- Download
- TWRP Download
- Gapps For ArrowOS-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the ArrowOS zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the ArrowOS zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install ArrowOS GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. If you face any difficulties in installing the ROM in your device then comment your issue down we will try to get back to you with a solution. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps to avoid any unwanted error. Thank you for stopping by do share it with your friends who need this guide and do visit here regularly to read and know some amazing things about your device and it’s development.