How to Install Dolby Atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro: Are you a music or movie freak who would like to listen to the music and watch movies all-time on their smartphone then tie up your belts because we have something especially for you guys. If you are that much a fan of music and movies then you must have come across the name of Dolby Atmos sound technology. Now if you are not aware of this name then let us tell you guys a brief about it. If you want o know that what is Dolby Atmos and how to install Dolby Atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro then keep reading this guide, we will answer all of the questions on this topic in this guide.
Now Dolby Atmos is a surround sound technology through which you can experience the audio in three dimensions. In simple words, it will enhance the existing surround sound by adding the heights so that you can hear the audio as if you were there and you will feel like that sound is not a recorded track which is being played on your device. Now some smartphones like some models of Lenovo have this sound technology pre-installed but most of the devices don’t have this pre-installed so if you need this you have to install it manually. In this guide, we will tell you how to install Dolby atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro.
Installing the Dolby Atmos sound on any Android device is as easy as flashing something through custom recovery. Now there is one condition you have to fulfill in order to install the Dolby Atmos that your device’s bootloader must be unlocked and you must have TWRP installed on your device otherwise you can’t install the Dolby Atmos on your Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro.
Erandroid is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Dolby Atmos for Motorola one-Download
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro
This guide is divided into three sections, so follow it accordingly without skipping anything mentioned. If you skip anything in this guide then you can end up bricking your smartphone. Some times you won’t be able to restore the condition of your android device so do follow this carefully.
1. Unlock the bootloader
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we have a guide for you guys. You can follow the guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro.
You cannot proceed to follow this guide if your bootloader is locked. If you do so you will end up with the unexpected results if you try to install this firmware on your android device without unlocking its bootloader.
2. Install TWRP On Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro.
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. Install Dolby Atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro
- Download the Dolby Atmos sound technology file from the link we have given above in the download section.
- Now Once you have downloaded and saved the file successfully on your device, boot into the recovery mode.
- Once you are in the recovery mode, take a backup of important files in external storage so that if anything goes wrong you will still have your important files with you.
- After creating a backup go back to the main menu in the recovery and click on install.
- Navigate the file which you have downloaded before.
- Select the Dolby atoms file and install it by swiping
- After the installation is completed reboot your device
- You will see that a new app will be shown in your app drawer named Dolby Atmos, from there you can set up your audio output.
That’s all on How to Install Dolby Atmos on Blackview BV9900/BV9900 Pro. After following this guide if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Do share and follow our blog for such amazing posts.