How to Install Mokee OS Android 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11: Nowadays, it is so difficult to select the perfect custom ROM for your device as there’s a lot of options out there depending on your preference. You like a clean close to stock Android look go for the Pixel Experience, you want a lot of customizations go for Resurrection Remix and more. While there is a lot of options but when it comes to installing custom ROMs you should select the one which is most stable and secure for your device. Installing a custom ROM gives a completely new life to your device.
While all of us are eagerly waiting for the Android 11 to be out Android 10(Q) is the latest Android version available as of now. Android 11 was supposed to be out by now but due to this whole Coronavirus situation, it has been delayed so far it was initially supposed to release on 19 February 2020 but now we can expect it to release later in 2020 or in early 2021. The Android 10 comes with features like Dark Theme, Smart Reply in all messaging apps, Enhanced location, and privacy tools, Incognito mode for Google Maps, Focus mode, Live Caption, New parental controls, Edge-to-edge gestures, Fit for foldable, 5G compatibility and more. Android 10 also introduced 50+ new emojis and different icon shapes like Square, Teardrop, Rounded Rectangle, and more.
Facts about Mokee ROM
Mokee ROM is one of the finest custom ROM out there with its latest version based on Android 10. The Mokee ROM is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP). This custom ROM is one of the smoothest ROM with a lot of customization options, monthly updates with the latest security patches, and great battery performance. Now Mokee ROM brings all the features of Android 10 (Q) like Dark Theme, Smart Reply in all messaging apps, Enhanced location, privacy tools and more but even more, the ROM brings a ton of customization options which you could never imagine on a stock Android 10 (Q) ROM.
There’s a lot of custom ROMs available for the Moto G7 like the Lineage OS, AOSPExtended ROM, Resurrection Remix and more. But before you can start installing custom ROMs and do all the good stuff to your device you need to Unlock the Bootloader Mode and have a custom recovery installed on your device. Almost all Motorola devices come with a locked bootloader mode to prevent the user from flashing zip file or their own OS aka Custom ROMs on the device. A custom recovery like the TWRP is used to flash these zip file and custom ROMs on the device plus it also allows you to take a complete backup of your device before installing a custom OS.
And the best part is Mokee ROM based on Android 10 (Q) is available for the Moto G7 but first the pre-requisites:
- Charge your device more than 70%
- After following this guide your device’s warranty will be void.
- Make sure you have a device with an unlocked bootloader.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery (TWRP) installed on your device.
- This process will factory reset your device. So it is highly recommended to backup all your data before proceeding any further.
- Download the Mokee ROM for your device and transfer the zip file to your device’s storage.
- Download the Gapps package for your device. You can download nano or pico version of Gapps because they consist of only the essential apps.
How to Install Mokee OS Android 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we have a guide for you guys.
You cannot proceed to follow this guide if your bootloader is locked. If you do so then it will end up with the unexpected results if you try to install this firmware on your android device without unlocking its bootloader.
Now you have to install the latest TWRP on your device if you haven’t till yet and don’t know how to do it, follow this guide on How to download and install the latest TWRP on ZTE Nubia Z11.
How to Install Mokee OS Android 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11
Now that you have checked all the pre-requisite its time to start installing the custom ROM on your Moto G7. Follow the steps below to install Mokee ROM on your Moto G7:
- Transfer the custom ROM and Gapps zip file to your device’s internal storage.
- Now, boot your device in TWRP Recovery by Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on. Press the Volume Down button until you see the Recovery mode.
- Select Wipe option and select “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on Install and select the custom ROM zip file we transferred earlier.
- After selecting the zip file swipe to confirm flash. This might take a few minutes.
- When the process is complete, you’ve to select Wipe cache/Dalvik option swipe again to wipe it.
- Flash the Gapps zip file just like we did with the custom ROM zip file.
- Now just reboot your device and you are good to go.
Now you’ve successfully installed Mokee ROM on your Moto G7 you can Root your device by flashing SuperSU or Magisk on your device and you are good. Mokee ROM will make your device experience much smoother and better and you’ll see better battery performance as well. Plus all the different customization options you will get is just cherry on top along with all the great features of that Android 10 provides and Mooke ROM also provides you with OTA (Over the Air) software updates. It also provides you with monthly security updates. You can even contribute or just take a look at the source code of Mokee ROM on Github.