Here we are back with a new custom ROM based on the Android 10 platform. As we all know that android 10 is again the biggest and a better development made by google for smartphones. If you have already used the android 9 on your device then you will notice that there are no major differences between android 9 and Andriod 8 but this time you will notice some of the major changes in the android 10. Android 10 as expected is the best what a smartphone can get at this time. The main problem for all users is that the android 10 is not available officially for their devices but don’t worry we are here with a solution. This guide is good news for Motorola Moto G7 Plus because now they can install android 10 on their device with our help and following this guide. How to install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus (Android 10).
Custom ROMs are the only solution to this problem. Custom ROMs are not bad for all devices even some of them function better than the stock ROMs. What we have brought today will enhance your device looks to the next level. You can install it easily on Motorola Moto G7 Plus. PixelExperience 10 is out now for Motorola Moto G7 Plus officially but in the beta mode. You will face no major bugs while using this ROM on your device. Since the ROM is in the testing mode so you can see one or two minor bugs but it won’t affect your device and you can use android 10 on your device soo smoothly.
If you want to know how to download and install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus then follow this guide carefully. We have arranged this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily.
Erandroid is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Motorola Moto G7 Plus. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- PixelExperience 10 for Motorola Moto G7 Plus- Download
- Gapps For PixelExperience 10-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto G7 Plus. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Motorola Moto G7 Plus. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto G7 Plus, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Motorola Moto G7 Plus
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Motorola Moto G7 Plus
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Motorola Moto G7 Plus
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the PixelExperience 10 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the PixelExperience 10 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install PixelExperience 10 GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install PixelExperience 10 on Motorola Moto G7 Plus. If you face any difficulties in installing the ROM in your device then comment your issue down we will try to get back to you with a solution. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps to avoid any unwanted error. Thank you for stopping by do share it with your friends who need this guide and do visit here regularly to read and know some amazing things about your device and it’s development.