Oneplus 8 Pro is the Latest Offering from OnePlus featuring a 120Hz Display and Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset. There were a lot of users who Want to unbrick there smartphone and Today are Sharing this method to unbrick Oneplus 8 Pro. So, today we are going to teach you “How to Unbrick OnePlus 8 Pro with Unbrick Tool” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
About OnePlus 8 Pro
It features to 6.78-inch QHD+ Display panel featuring a Fluid AMOLED Display. OnePlus 8 Pro supports a 120Hz refresh rate accomplished by a 240Hz touch sampling rate. However, the Device support 3168×1440 pixel resolution gives a JNCD 0.4 alongside a pixel density if 513 PPI
Under the hood, OnePlus 8 Pro has powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc With 5G connectivity. However, the chipset Coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram and up to 256GB of UFD 3.0 onboard storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device has come with the quad rear camera on the Rear Panel. A model aligned centrally vertically on the rear panel. Where the device housing a 48MP f/2.2 Sony IMX686 primary + 48MP f/2.2 Sony IMX586 ultra-angle lens of 120° FoV + 8MP f/2.4 telephoto allows capturing a 3x hybrid zoom and 30x digital zoom and a unique color filter. You can Read Ful Specification Here
- Download the MSM Download Tool (correct version)
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Take a backup of your phone
- Install USB Driver
- OnePlus 8 Pro MSM Download Tool [Europe Region] – (OOS 10.5.4)
- OnePlus 8 Pro MSM Download Tool [International] – (OOS 10.5.4)
- Download MSM Tool OnePlus 8 Pro [Indian Region] – (OOS 10.5.4)
How to Unbrick OnePlus 8 Pro with Unbrick Tool
- First, Download OnePlus 8 Pro unbrick tool on your computer.
- Extract the File and Run MsmDownloadTool V4.0.exe from the extracted folder.
- After that, the Login page appears on the screen of the tool, select Other in user type, then click on Next.
- Then, the main page will be open on the screen and Choose based on your preference in Target Option.
- After that, Turn off your mobile and Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down buttons together.
- After Few Seconds, the OnePlus 8 Pro unbrick tool will detect your smartphone.
- Then, click the Start Button and Wait Few minutes.
- When Process is Completed, Reboot your Smartphone
- Set up your OnePlus 8 Pro and enjoy it.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Unbrick OnePlus 8 Pro. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.