How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e: Unlocking the bootloader of a device is the most essential step in customizing an android smartphone. If you are planning to install any custom firmware on your android device then you have to unlock the bootloader of your device first. Some of you might be thinking that unlocking a bootloader is not easy. Let us clear your all doubts about the bootloader unlocking. Follow this guide to know How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e. This guide is specifically for Samsung Galaxy S10e users so we recommend you not to follow this unless you are practicing this guide on Samsung Galaxy S10e.
Unlocking a device’s bootloader is not as hard as you might be thinking, it is a tricky thing to do. You must have some basic knowledge about the android device and fastboot tools before performing this guide. Don’t worry if you don’t have any knowledge about these things because we will train you to Unlock the bootloader of the Samsung Galaxy S10e device easily. We want to tell you that we have included all the downloading links for the files which you will need to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e.
We have written this guide step by step so that everyone can follow it easily without having any difficulties. All the steps which we have written in this guide are equally important so don’t try to miss any step written in this guide. Missing any step could cost you your smartphone as unlocking the bootloader is a risky process if the precautions are not taken as necessary. If you face any problem while following this guide then you can comment it down we will try to respond as soon as possible.
Why to unlock Bootloader?
There are some myths about the bootloader which we want to clear first before telling you the steps on how to do it. Unlocking a device is completely safe unless you are the one the hackers laid eyes on. You cannot expect your device performance to be enhanced after just unlocking the bootloader, unlocking the bootloader can help in increasing the performance as it will allow the installation of custom ROMs. One cannot install any custom OS on their device without unlocking the bootloader of their device first.
Unlocking the bootloader costs you your warranty so proceed after thinking about that. If you have just bought your device and decide to unlock it then you have to say bye-bye to its warranty forever. We would not recommend you to unlock the bootloader without any purpose, if you have anything in mind for which unlocking the bootloader makes sense then only follow this guide otherwise it’s just a waste of your time and your device’s warranty. Make sure to prevent any unwanted shutdowns in between the process because it can disturb the unlocking and can brick your device. Now for those who don’t know a thing about bricking then just know that if anything goes wrong in between this process then your device will become a piece of metal only.
Erandroid is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Samsung devices. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e [Guide-2020]
Below mentioned are the steps which you have to follow to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e. Follow the steps written here orderly. Now if you have unlocked the Samsung device earlier then you might be familiar with this easy process but there is something which Samsung has added that is Vaultkeeper. Now, this is something that might create a problem for you only if you try to install the custom ROM after unlocking. We have also mentioned a way to bypass this Vaultkeeper so keep an eye on it if you want to install any custom Firmware on your device.
How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Open your device settings and head towards the about phone section
- There click on the built number for 6-7 times until the pop up shows “You are a Developer now”
- Now in your smartphone’s settings open Developer options
- In the Developer, option menu look for the OEM unlocking
- Switch the OEM unlocking ON and switch off your device
- While switched off try to reboot your phone into the download mode by pressing and holding the power and volume down button for sometime
- Once in the download mode, long-press the volume up button, this will unlock your bootloader
- Now if you wish to install a custom ROM on your device you have to bypass the Vaultkeeper security, to do so go through the initial setup
- Enable developer options again from the settings, and verify that the OEM unlocking option still exists and switched on! The
VaultKeeperservice will automatically remove the conditions from the bootloader after it verifies that the user has enabled the OEM unlocking option.
- Now your custom firmware will be installed easily and your bootloader will be unlocked finally.
That’s all on How To Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10e. After following this guide if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Do share and follow our blog for such amazing posts.